Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Snow Day

Happy Wednesday! Wednesday can be a relief because your halfway through the week. This week has flown by, and I can thank mother nature for that! I guess you could say that I was blessed with a 5:30 am call from school and about 2-3 inches of snow? SNOW DAY.  Being the first snow day of the year, I was determined to be productive and get some things done! I began the day staying all snuggled up in bed and watching National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. Although not exactly productive, definitely worth it! (A classic Christmas movie and I watched it for the first time this morning?!) I then got up and tackled piles and piles (2 weeks worth) of laundry. I don't re-ware a lot of my clothes in a 3-4 week span so it doesn't really get to me that I don't do my laundry daily (sure does get to my mom though!). I then did some Christmas Pinterest-ing. I found some really cute cookie and gift ideas. To continue the holiday spirit my mom and I bought up ALL (I mean 10 bins!) the Christmas decorations from the garage. My mom gave me the go ahead to decorate the house how I waned to decorate it. I then sat down for family dinner and enjoyed some of mom's homemade baked ziti! Yum! So, now I sit here on this Tuesday night (yes, a night before-kinda-blog post) about to complete some school work the snuggle back into bed and perhaps watch another Christmas movie...
-I love to know that people are reading and enjoying my blog, so comment below any thoughts, ideas, favorite Christmas movies, ant interesting Christmas pins, etc.
P.S- Look for a post on Friday about all things Christmas!
XOXO




1 comment:

  1. Hey, nice Blog :)

    If you want we can follow each other ?

    http://barbie-deluxe.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete