Sunday, December 29, 2013

New Years Resolutions

The year is quickly coming to an end.. already?! Time sure has flown! I feel like summer just ended yesterday. Not to mention that winter break feels like 2 days long. But as we all know, the new year brings new resolutions. Take a minute to think back to a year ago and what you promised yourself you would do differently in the year 2013.... 95% of people most likely have not fulfilled their 2013 new years resolution. I think often New Years Resolutions are made into a big deal and are perhaps goals that are almost unreachable and we turn our dreams into a resolution to make it seem more realistic but when it boils down to it, it is simply unreachable. A solution to this would be to make a few small goals. Instead of making your resolution " I want to lose weight" make it smaller and reachable; "I want to losses 20 pouds by summer time".. "I want to be in bed by 11:00 every school night with all my homework done" is a great and realistic resolution as well. Just sit back and think about something you want to change in  your life and make is a realistic goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment